Due to the circumstances and the measures taken against the coronavirus, our restaurant is closed from the 16th of March.
It is also possible to pick up your order at our place from 4.30 till 9 PM. Ofcourse, we have to comply the safety rules and therefore we have special instructions for accepting takeaway orders. Please read the instructions carefully:
- You can find our current menu here and at our Facebook page. The menu is somewhat smaller, due to the circumstances, but you still find a variety of dishes.
- You can receive your order warm or cold
- Until 15.00 you can send us your orders via email (email@example.com) or Facebook messenger. We will confirm your order and give you the pick-up time
- After 15.00 you can give us your order via telephone – 050-7370078.
- Only 1 person is allowed in our premises. If another person is inside, please wait outside
- Please keep 1.5 meter distance from each other and from the personnel either you are inside or outside our premises.
- You can pay only by card.
Everyone’s health is the most important. We follow extremely strict hygiene rules when preparing and selling our dishes. If there is the slightest possibility of sickness, we or our employees will stay at home; we expect this from you too. Only in this way can we continue to cook for you and keep the Olijfboom open for delivery and take-away.
We hope to see you soon! Stay healthy, happy and enjoy good food!